Monday, February 11, 2008

Pimpin’ Ain’t Easy, Is It Keith?

Sending out Keith Olbermann to apologize for David Shuster's "pimping" remark about Chelsea Clinton is like sending me out to apologize for someone else’s bad spelling. Hmmmm, I smell hypocracy... ROLL TAPE!


What amazes me are the two hearts of the NBC family. Tim Russert and friends at NBC News could not be more in love with Hillary, and the fine folks at MSNBC are obsessed with Obama. I bet it gets ugly at staff parties. Either way you have to love watching the MSM getting beat up with the same Political Correctness and Hyper-Sensiativity they helped create by the liberals they were trying to appease.

This year has been the year of liberals laying in the beds they built. Yes, I am enjoying this.

Ragnar’s fiery, almost man-crush level defense of Olbermann in 3, 2, 1, GO!

h/t Right on the Right and Olbermann Watch

No comments: