Sunday, September 28, 2008

ABC News Is Stifling Conservative User Comments

Darke Blog (one of my favorite Ohio Blogs) has a very interesting post in which he demonstrates how ABC is deleting conservative comments.
After I posted this comment, I noticed another commenter included the same link as me. I went back to look at the reactions to both comments - and one at a time - they were both pulled from the comments. My original comment was time-stamped 7:42:49 PM - and as you can see below there is no remaining comment for that time. It was removed.
You MUST read this post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I asked Jake Tapper to investigate if this was true. Was Dianne Sawyer really the "Ecdysiast" mentioned in this document from a lawsuit between John Dean and the authors of Silent Coup. http://www.nixonera.com/etexts/colodny_exhibits/exhib105.asp

Naturally this did not make the light of day.

sharoo said...

Hi, This is Nancy I liked Cars and i am very interesting to buy latest model cars in the market. Now a days different model cars are available in the market. I love car ride games. I am watching television and i enjoyed allot. I hope once i will participate or i will ride that kind of cars.
======================
ohio drug rehab