Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving. What are YOU thankful for?


For those who know, it has been a less than perfect summer and fall for me. My patience and trust and faith with people in the private sector has been tested again and again, but as I learned in the Navy, you endure the hard days so that you appreciate the good ones.

Even with all that has happened, I am thankful for my healthy family, the support of my family and friends and the right to say what I want in this country.

What are YOU thankful for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just about everything you listed. I am thankful for family, friends, my job... The freedoms to do pretty much what we want.

I am thankful for the wonderful smells of Thanksgiving that start early in the morning and drift through the house all day... the smiles from the kids, the football...

Most of all, I am thankful that I have the mindset to remain thankful all year. I think we sometimes lose that.

Have a great holiday my friend...