Saturday, July 26, 2008

New Blog On The Scene

Ed D'Angelo of Grovve Soda Green light Go
A good friend of mine, Ed D'Angelo, who is a professional musician has started his own Blog, Ohio Bassist.

Not only is Ed a great musician, but I have always known him to be a good writer and a great story teller. The goal of his blog, as he writes, is:
I left my job at a bank almost two years ago to pursue a full-time career in music, namely, as a bassist. In that short time, I've learned a lot about being a musician and about myself. I thought it might be entertaining to chronicle as much of this adventure as possible. While my main focus will be life as a full-time musician, I'll undoubtedly branch off into my other areas of interest as well.
Take a read and stay tuned. If I know Ed, this is going to evolve into something great!

No comments: