Saturday, July 14, 2007

Iraq PM Thinks He Can Do Better Without the U.S... Let him.

From the AP
BAGHDAD (AP) -- Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki shrugged off U.S. doubts of his government's military and political progress on Saturday, saying Iraqi forces are capable and American troops can leave "any time they want."

Fine by me. I am no anti-war lemming but if al-Maliki thinks he can do better, let him. I know the moment the US leaves his country will implode, thousands of Iraqis will kill each other but hey, he says he can handle it. Let him.

I would rather sit and watch Iraqis die than Americans. It sounds heartless, I know but the hard truth is one of those two situations seems to be inevitable so if forced to choose, I choose to protect Americans every time.

The Neo-Hippies cry for peace. In their ignorant bliss they think that if the US leaves, everything will be ok… because that is what a bumper sticker said, but that isn’t the case. If you think Iraqis are dying now, wait until the US leaves. Watch the carnage as these savage tribes in this over rated third world country kill each other. Let them. Let them eat their own. Sacrificing US lives is always hard, but to do it for ungrateful savages is too much to stomach. Hey al-Maliki, when the US leaves, why do I think you will be in hiding?

Oh, BTW, I also know that the moment the US leaves, Iran will move in and use Iraq as a launching pad. Smart... Give us an excuse, Tehran.

No comments: