Friday, June 20, 2008

Drudge-Like News Site Focuses on Ohio

Ohio Media Guide...Check it outI received an email from Harry Knopp introducing me to his new web site, Ohio Media Guide. I normally do not run post about emails I get about new products or websites, but this time I am making an exception.

Why? Because I think it is a great website. Now obviously it is laid out in the same spirit of the Drudge Report but I think that is a plus. I love Drudge, and I love Ohio stories, so this is like peanut butter and chocolate in my mind (Man, did that sound like a Forrest Gump line or what?!?!).

Anyway, take a look at Ohio Media Guide (OMG for short... chuckle, chuckle).

Now if only someone could make a web site for all of Ohio like Virginia’s VARTV or DCRTV (Yeah, I know there is Ohio Media Watch, but he tends to forget that there are media outlets south of Cleveland. It is a great site, but it should be called Northern Ohio Media Watch).

UPDATE: Ok, ok, so Ohio Media Watch has a post up about a station in Cincinnati, but you get my point.

No comments: