Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I Voted Today

This morning my wife and I packed up the kids in our fuel guzzling SUV and headed out to vote. For me it was only the second time in ten years that I went to an actual voting booth since I voted in Ohio elections via absentee ballots while I was on active duty.

When we arrived around 10:15 we found that there was no line and stepped right up to the table. We live in Southern Delaware County and suspect we missed the before-work rush and beat the lunch crowd.

To my surprised, I was registered as an independent. And since I was, I was able to choose which ballot I wanted. Hmmm, what to do…

Well, it looks like McCain has this wrapped up.

Of course I would never say who I voted for, but I will say this: I can not imagine nor let there be a world where Hillary is President. I am just saying.

Hope you voted today, Ohio!

No comments: